Putting Humour to Work for Less Stress and More Success
Why choose between content and fun when you can have both? Michael Kerr's Putting Humour to Work presentation will provide practical, relevant ideas delivered in a fun, energetic, and memorable style.
You will laugh as you learn:
• It’s not about being funny: How humour can help you choose a more positive workplace attitude.
• Why humour at work makes dollars…and sense: The compelling business case for more fun at work.
• Three reasons why humour is one of the most powerful stress busters.
• The “3 R’s” of putting humour to work to manage stress and deal with change in the workplace.
• Using humour to communicate effectively: It’s not always what you say, it’s how you say things in the workplace that matters.
• The humour advantage: Using humour to stand out from the herd, to be heard, and to turn customers into raving fans for your business.
• Why teams that laugh together, work better together.
• Sparking creative thinking through the power of humour: Why HA + HA = AHA!
• Practicing “safe” workplace humour: Humour that laughs with people, not at people.
6:00 p.m. Cocktails
6:30 p.m. Dinner
8:00 p.m. Putting Humour to Work for Less Stress and More Success
Michael Kerr, "The Workplace Energizer"
The cost for this event is included your Conference Registration Fee.
Tickets for this event are available for guests not attending the conference, at a rate of $75.00 per person or $400.00 per corporate table of 6 (six).