Senior Service Representative - Employee Benefits Division (4638)
Senior Service Representative - Employee Benefits Division
ZLC Financial Ltd. is a Vancouver-based wealth management firm providing tailored wealth management solutions for individuals, trusts and corporations. Established in 1946, ZLC Financial has formed a team of dedicated, proud professionals committed to the success of our clients. We are seeking to fill the role of Senior Service Representative and the ideal candidate has experience in working within an employee benefits division in a fast-paced, estate planning environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing renewal letters from the underwriters and preparing client renewal template reports for the Account Executives.
- Managing the commission spreadsheet, updating any rate changes, creating monthly commission sheets for the Commission Accounting Clerk, updating group activity.
- Assisting the Account Executives in implementing new groups and preparing internal documents.
- Maintaining client files, managing rate changes, plan design changes and terminating old client files.
- Facilitating client contract amendments with the insurance company, proof reading employee booklets, contracts and contract amendments before forwarding to the clients.
- Assisting clients, plan administrators and employees with claims problems or other insurance specific issues and coordinating with insurance companies to resolve on their behalf.
- Market Surveys – assist in preparing detailed specification reports for submission to the insurance carriers, analyzing insurance quotes and preparing excel spreadsheets for Account Executives
- Typing letters for the Advisors including requests for employee information, client meeting thank you letters and follow up.
- Arranging some client appointments for the Advisors.
- Assisting with employee bulletin distribution, Christmas and bulk mailing.
- Handling client calls relating to bulletins, claims issues, booklets etc.
- Reviews administration procedures for group plan.
- Delivers any supplies needed.
- Requests new administration kits from carrier if necessary.
- 10+ years in similar role
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in processing group benefit applications (preferably in a brokerage environment.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, Maximizer, PowerPoint and performing Internet research.
- Flexibility and adaptability with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Enjoys a fast paced challenging environment.
- Team player who is also able to work independently.
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
ZLC Financial offers newly renovated offices along with a competitive salary, benefits, pension plan, wellness initiatives and business-casual Fridays. We invite applicants to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants however only those who meet the requirements will be contacted. All other applications will be kept for future opportunities. No phone calls or recruiters, please.